- The Luxottica Group
- $146,720.00 -146,720.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
Requisition ID: 107313
Store #: 004807 Target Optical
At Target Optical, we help people see and look great - and have a blast doing it! We make caring for people's vision fun.
We offer flexible work schedules and a competitive compensation package including benefits, and because we are part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, there is plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Love fashion? We've got you covered. Want a flexible work environment? Done. Want to be the boss of your day? We love your thinking.
There's always more to see at Target Optical - more style, more fun, and more opportunities to find a career that fits your already-full life. Put your career in focus with us!
The Licensed Opticain ensures the delivery of the Target Optical Way and the Guest Experience. The Licensed Optician lives out the Target Optical Way by embracing the Mindsets: People Focused, Collaborative, Accountable to Results, Think Differently and Simple, Fun and In Style.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Delivers the daily sales goal by flawless execution of the Guest Experience behaviors.
* Ensures the delivery of a simple, fun and in-style fashion experience through the Playground Rules.
* Builds Brand awareness by daily attracting new Guests from the Host to Optical.
* Develops and maintains a professional business partnership with the Target Optical doctor and Target Host.
* Models the Target Optical Personal Style Dress Code.
* Creates an amazing Guest experience on every visit by accurately fitting and dispensing fashionable product to Guests.
* Follows all operating policies and procedures at the highest level to include training, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing/ merchandising programs and promotions, the accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
* Ensures accuracy in all transactions/interactions with the Guest.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Licensed as required by state
* 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
* Basic Computer Skills
* Selling Skills
* Driver for Results
* Critical Thinking
* Accuracy in measurements
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: eye, optometric, optometry, sme, tpa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...