- Taco Bell
- $35,900.00 -57,530.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1299 Floyd Pike
\" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.\"
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You'll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
* Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
* Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
* Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
* Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
* Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
Taco Bell Restaurant Team Members may receive the following benefits:
* Competitive Starting Pay
* Advancement Opportunities
* Free online GED program
* Receive college tuition discounts through our partnership with Guild Education & ECPI University
* Receive college credits for your on-the-job training at Taco Bell ( Guild Education partners only)
* Scholarship Opportunities are available
* Employees can receive discounts on movie tickets, cell phone service, hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants, retail outlets and more
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
* Voluntary Medical Insurance
* Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
* Voluntary Dental Insurance
* Vacation Pay
* Meal Discounts
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, back end, backend, deli manager, food service supervisor, gerente de cocina, kitchen manager, night shift manager, operations, restaurant operations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...