- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
437 E Fordham Rd
Licenses & Certifications:
NY License, RN, NLC
Years of Experience:
Willing to travel, Local
Relocation assistance, Sign on bonus, Education Reimbursement, Bridge to BSN Program, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company:
Our range of health services include home care, hospice and palliative care for adults and children, rehabilitation and nursing care, and our research-based Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care. We also offer health plans for Medicare and dual-eligible individuals.
Compassion is a fundamental element of our care and core values. For our staff, working here is not just a job. It?s a calling. We go above and beyond routine protocols. We become involved and invested in our patients? lives. We take the time to understand them as people, not just as patients. We know that each act of loving-kindness, consideration and accommodation, however small, makes a big difference.
?Must-Have? Skills for the job:
1. Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, (BSN preferred)
2. Two years of Oncology, Home Care, ER or Critical Care nursing experience required
3. New York State RN licensure
4. Valid NYS Driver's license required
5. 1 year of Case Management experience preferred
What you need to know
The Hospice Field Case Manager is a field based, full time position. You will visit Hospice and Palliative Care patients to perform both physical and psycho-social assessments and electronically document visit occurrences. Patient visits will be made in both community and facility settings. In addition, you will also supervise, train and evaluate home health aides and homemakers working with our hospice patients.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, coronary, infusion, nurse, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...