Home Care Assistance-Changing the Way the World Ages-Caring Hearts Needed!
We are Home Care Assistance of Washington, and we provide at-home care for elderly and other people who would otherwise leave their homes and live in assisted-living facilities.
We are the premiere at-home care provider in Washington, and our care services make the difference for our clients to live with dignity, high self-worth, and healthy self-esteem.
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant, NAC, Home Care Aide HCA / Medical Assistant or experienced caregiver. Contact us now to setup an interview. We have immediate openings in the Seattle, Bellevue and Mercer Island Area and are currently hiring for hourly day and night shifts, 12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts and Live-in Positions
We have immediate openings for the following positions:
- Bellevue - Hourly Morning and Evening shifts, paraplegic care.
- Kirkland - Hourly Day Shift. Companion care/driver.
- West Seattle/Alki - Live in
- Issaquah - 12 hour day and night shift. Catheter care
- Mercer Island - Hourly morning shift
- South Seattle - Hourly morning shift
We treat our caregivers as valued employees and are looking for dedicated, responsible and passionate individuals to join our team.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our Caregivers:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible shifts and schedules - we will work with you to find the right fit!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee recognition events
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits available after 6 months of employment