- Family First Home Companions
- $186,460.00 -186,460.00/year*
300 Nimitz St
About Us - Family First Home Companions
Family First Home Companions provides older adults the ability to live life the way they want; independently and on their own terms. Our services provide in-home assistance to help with daily activities such as, meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, errands, bathing and dressing supervision, and general support in the home.
Why Work With FFHC?
- Training provided, along with ongoing mentorship from experienced caregivers
- Flexible start date, hours and the ability to create a schedule that fits your life
- Annual performance and wage reviews
- Constant office support and follow up calls
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Meal preparation, medication reminders and light housekeeping
- Transportation to doctor appointments, grocery shopping and community activities
- Fall prevention, household assistance and supervision