- Apex Systems
- $46,900.00 -93,050.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
625 Stanley St
Job DescriptionApex Systems, the second largest IT Staffing agency in the country, is supporting a Deposit Operations Coordinatoropportunity at a regional financial institution located in Central Connecticut!If interested, send your resume to Jason at JStyra@apexsystems. comSummary
The applicant will be responsible for various departmental clerical tasks including- but not limited to: running, organizing and distributing multiple reports, reviewing and responding to internal/external emails, research and data entry, preparing and packaging customer correspondences. The applicant will also be responsible for accurately investigating, processing, and finalizing ATM and Debit Card disputes in accordance with Regulation E and Visa guidelines and will be responsible for making sound judgment calls on each case with little to no help from management. Ideal candidate possesses great analytical and critical thinking skills as well as the ability to work in a fast pace environment to ensure timely and accurate resolution of disputes while maintaining both the customer experience and controlling the bank's losses. Daily outbound calling to merchants, internal and external business partners and customers required. Primary Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Research customer and non-customer claims and provide provisional/final credit within 5 business days (if applicable).
- Prepare and submit claims to various business partners including Verifi and VISA.
- Manage/maintain detailed files in regards to disputes in process, including but not limited to monitoring approaching deadlines, submitting requested documentation to the appropriate departments, following up with customers, and maintaining detailed, and up to date, notes for each claim to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the dispute process.
- Uphold an exemplary level of attention to detail while processing claims to ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the dispute process.
- Ensure all appropriate documents are sent to customers and/or our business partners within required time frames.
- Communicate with both external and internal customers via phone, email, or mail regarding dispute status, general information, etc.
- Work to enhance your knowledge of Regulation E and Visa guidelines while staying abreast of industry changes.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
- Suggest changes to improve existing processes.
- Follow all quality control measures to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Partner with internal departments when necessary.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Knowledge of Regulation E required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years banking experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
Loading some great jobs for you...