8-hour ongoing consistent shifts
Allum is looking for a dedicated nurse who seeks the chance to better someone elses life and provide relief to families. Allum is dedicated to providing Remarkable Care by providing nursing care that impacts others in a positive way. We are looking for someone who is interested in learning the specialty of complex, continuous care, an in-demand and growing area of expertise. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that would like to be a part of a committed care team where your voice is valued and appreciated. Someone who wants to deliver care the right way with a team committed to high standards.
Allume currently has several shifts available in several locations throughout Western Connecticut. We are offering new hires who complete the onboarding process by September 30th to receive a $200 signing bonus. To receive this bonus, apply today and schedule an interview!
The Mission of the Allum Shift Nurse is to provide hands-on Remarkable Care for a medically fragile child or adult and enhance their quality of life through in-home shift nursing.
1. Complete the Allum shadowing and mentoring program during the first 90 days of employment, enabling you to feel successful in your job
2. Learn to document using our electronic medical records system and to utilize good documentation to communicate with your team Work together with a nurse mentor to support you in developing a career growth plan
3. Participate in a committed care team for 1-2 medically fragile patients and learn the clinical skills needed to care for their specific needs
4. Demonstrate the ability to handle emergent situations that may arise with medically fragile patients in the field
5. Identify ways to improve and maintain the wellness and well-being of your patients by contributing to their Curated Care Plan - a plan of care specifically designed for their needs (that goes beyond the medical)
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Connecticut. Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience. CPR certified. Demonstrated written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Licensed driver with automobi
Associated topics: bsn, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...